Downtown Billings is the heart of the city of Billings, which includes national and regional banks, hospitals, night life, among other areas of business. The mixture of residential and entertainment in downtown Billings makes the CTI Lofts or Oliver Lofts an ideally located place to live. Located across from the new Federal Courthouse or above Anytime Fitness both have easy access to all the top rated restaurants and nightlife venues which makes having a great time just that much easier. With easy access to Highway 90 as well as main roads such as 27th street and 1st Avenue North getting anywhere in town is a breeze.
All rates listed above are subject to change.
PAYMENT POLICY: Guests will be charged monthly on the first of every month. If you are checking in or checking out outside of the 1st of the month your first and/or last month will be pro rated.
Should there be any cancellation of a booking, even if replaced with another booking guest/company shall pay the following penalties: In the case of a cancellation above 21 days prior to the arrival, no penalty will be paid and guest/company will be returned the entire. In the case of a cancellation between 20 and 14 days prior to the arrival CTI Lofts will retain 50% of the first month's rent as a penalty. In the case of a cancellation 14 days prior to the arrival guest/company will be charged first month's rent as penalty.
BUILDING POLICIES: 1. No parties are allowed in the loft units and CTI management has the right to excuse anyone other than the registered guest(s) from the property. We ask no loud noise after 10 PM to help ensure everyone enjoys their stay.
2. Guest must not make any alterations or improvements to the premises, without written consent of CTI Management.
3. No smoking is permitted in the any loft or in the building. No smoking is allowed on the fire escapes. Smoking in the building or on the fire escapes will result in the immediate eviction from the property and no refund provided for month's rent.
4. CTI lofts are not responsible for any theft or damage to guest's vehicles.
5. Guests will be provided 1 reserved parking spot.
6. Any unauthorized vehicles parked on the hotel's property or CTI Loft property will be towed at owners experience.
7. Pets are allowed but they must be house broken. Excessive noise from pets will not be tolerated and may result in eviction, and any excessive cleaning of furniture due to animals will be charged to the guest of said unit.
OCCUPANCY POLICY: 1. Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms in a loft. A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, designed to be closed with a door and a closet space for clothing. 2. Maximum occupancy is two (2) persons per bedroom (plus a child who is less than that of 12 months old) 3. Any changes to length of stay must be brought to CTI management immediately. 4. Rate is based on length of stay. Any lengthening or shortening of stay may result in a change in rent. 5. Length of stay extensions will not be guaranteed and may result in no availability for extending stay. 6. Early check out will result in current month's rent being charged plus a penalty of the following month's rent being charged. No penalty will be charged if provided 1 months' notice.
CLEANING AND DAMAGES POLICY: Guest will be given all necessary information to assure him/her a smooth stay. Once guest is given the keys,he/she becomes the caretaker of the loft and it's out fitting's. If the Loft and its outfitting's are damaged or destroyed, guest shall immediately communicate with CTI Loft management. As a result he/she will be charged for all costs incurred to replace or repair damaged item. Guest is expected to respect the surrounding neighborhood and to comply with the number of accompanying claimed persons occupying the loft.