Day of Arrival
We do not have a front desk but it is very easy to access your loft, with our Check-in instructions that we will provide once we have confirmed your booking. Normal check in time is between 3 pm and 9:30 pm M-F. If you are arriving outside of those hours or on the weekends we can make special arrangements to accommodate your travel arrangements.
You will be charged 30% at time of booking, and the full amount of your stay on your check-in date. Please understand that we cannot grant you access to your loft until your payment is made in full, the day of your arrival.
If a reservation is cancelled within 21 days of arrival 50% of guest's room charges will be charged up to but not exceeding 50% of 1 month’s charge. If a reservation is cancelled within 14 days of arrival 75% of guest's room charges will be charged up to but not exceeding 75% of 1 month’s charge. If a reservation is cancelled within 7 days of arrival the full amount of guest’s room charges up to but not exceeding 1 month’s rent will be charged.
In the event of a no show the full amount of the stay will be charged.
Other Good To Knows
1. We are all for having fun but we also have to work so we ask no parties. Having guests over totally OK but nothing too crazy.
2. If you want to practice your interior design skills by changing color or paints or furniture please ask management first. Not that we don't trust your skills but just want to confirm.
3. No smoking is permitted in the any loft or in the building. No smoking is allowed on the fire escapes. Smoking in the building or on the fire escapes will result in the immediate eviction from the property and no refund provided for month's rent. Yea we have zero tolerance for breaking this rule.
4. We are downtown and while it is very safe the CTI lofts are not responsible for any theft or damage to guest's vehicles. The only time this happens to cars downtown is when things are left in the car and/or left unlocked.
5. Guests will be provided 1 reserved parking spot.
6. Any unauthorized vehicles parked on CTI Loft property will be towed at owners experience. Please provide us with your vehicle's license plate number.
7. Small, well behaved dogs are allowed, and they must be house broken. Excessive noise from pets will not be tolerated and may result in eviction, and any excessive cleaning of furniture due to animals will be charged to the guest of said unit.
1. Any changes to length of stay must be brought to CTI management immediately.
2. Rate is based on length of stay. Any lengthening or shortening of stay may result in a change in rent.
3. Length of stay extensions will not be guaranteed and may result in the switching of lofts.
4. Early check out will result in current month's rent being charged plus a penalty of the following month's rent being charged. No penalty will be charged if provided 1 months' notice.
CLEANING AND DAMAGES POLICY:
Guest will be given all necessary information to assure him/her a smooth stay. Once guest is given the keys, he/she becomes the caretaker of the loft and it's outfittings. If the Loft and its outfittings are damaged or destroyed, guest shall immediately communicate with CTI Loft management. As a result he/she will be charged for all costs incurred to replace or repair damaged item. Guest is expected to respect the surrounding neighborhood and to comply with the number of accompanying claimed persons occupying the loft.